Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
What will you do?
- Competitive wage plus health benefits
- Ongoing support and resources to ensure your personal professional success;
- Training and Development opportunities supplemented with a Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee discount programs
- Paid vacation and time off
What will you bring?
- Assists the operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business by using technology/software
- Provides ongoing support and communication to internal team (drivers) to create efficiency and productivity and provide reliable service to our clients
- Proactively addresses issues promptly and communicate with appropriate personnel to resolve
- Analyzes clients’ needs and determine how operations can be altered to improve service to clients and better meet their needs
- Provides recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance and efficiency of team members
- Reengineers processes and procedures to improve efficiency (think outside the box)
- Supports Operations Manager to ensure team members are adhering to Company policies and procedures
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production
- Post-secondary education in business, operations management, engineering, logistics, information technology or equivalent business related experience required
- 3 years’ work experience in related field/industry
- Prior transportation industry experience preferred
- Proficient in software and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision