Emterra Group is a leader in providing integrated recycling resource management and waste disposal solutions to the industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) sectors and municipalities throughout Canada. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe.Our view of waste management means maximizing recycling and waste diversion. Whether you see it as garbage, waste, trash, rubbish or junk, we see waste another way – as a resource to be collected and recycled into new, usable products. From tire recycling to liquid waste – we turn waste into resources.
Emterra Environmental is in partnership with Michael Trucking Ltd. who is looking for Full-time Loaders
to join the Surrey Curbside Team.
What can we Offer?
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Michael Trucking.
- GUARANTEED 40 HOURS;
- Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Working locally in the Surrey area, home every night
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
- Collect curbside materials from residential buildings, businesses and other facilities
- Observe safe work practices
- Maintain a record of tagged bins
- Operate truck compaction controls
- Accompany Driver to/from the route and the processing depots
- Perform other related duties
- Safety minded approach to the daily tasks
- Clean attendance record
- Punctual, reliable, team player
- Client service and public interaction skills – written and verbal
Any applicants who apply for this position and are deemed successful will be hired to Michael Trucking Ltd.