Emterra Group is a leader in providing integrated recycling resource management and waste disposal solutions to the industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) sectors and municipalities throughout Canada. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe.Our view of waste management means maximizing recycling and waste diversion. Whether you see it as garbage, waste, trash, rubbish or junk, we see waste another way – as a resource to be collected and recycled into new, usable products. From tire recycling to liquid waste – we turn waste into resources.
Emterra Environmental is in partnership with Adams Heavy Duty
who is looking for Full-Time Class 3 Drivers
to join the Cumberland Curbside Team.
Drivers are responsible for ensuring their route is completed on schedule and that waste/recycling is collected, transported and disposed of in the prescribed manner. This position reports to the Route Supervisor.
What can we Offer?
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Adams Heavy Duty
What will you do?
- MONDAY-FRIDAY - GUARANTEED 40 HOURS – EVERY WEEKENDS OFF
- Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Local runs, home every night
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
What will you bring?
- Safe and efficient operation of a Class 3 motor vehicle (with air brakes);
- Conduct all activities according to the collection schedule;
- Perform curbside or multi-residential waste, recycling and organics collection in a manner that meets or exceeds contract requirements;
- Conduct daily inspection of vehicle and accurately complete related documentation;
- Communicate with supervisor regarding concerns or suggestions;
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Any applicants who apply for this position and are deemed successful will be hired to Adams Heavy Duty.
- Requires Class 3 with air brake endorsement;
- Must have clean driver’s abstract;
- Minimum 1 years working experience driving with required license;
- Full time position, the ability to work overtime on an “as-needed” basis, is required;
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry or similar industry – an asset.