Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Who You Are
You have a positive attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance).
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support.
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
We are seeking a Class 5 Driver with an energetic, customer service oriented approach to include on our team.
- The position entails driving cube vans and/or pick-up trucks equipped with lift assist tailgates, to deliver and collect rolling compost/recycling totes and various other types of recycling from our large base of customers in the greater Victoria and surrounding municipal areas.
- If you are an organized, motivated individual with an interest in making a difference in the growing recycling recovery industry, we'd like to meet you.
- Delivery driving experience is required, along with a clean drivers abstract and fluent verbal and written English.
- Hourly wages are negotiable based on level of experience, plus benefits.