Professional Driver Training Available – Salary $60,000+/year
The Company will pay for your license upgrade and on the job-training.
Are you an energetic, motivated, safety-focused person who loves to work outdoors and would like to advance your career in the field of professional driving? We’re currently seeking Drivers
to join our North Vancouver Operations
which includes; curbside recycling collection.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with the company!
Emterra will pay for your air brake endorsement alongside with paid on-the-job training.
Upon successful completion of training and reaching performance standards, you will be eligible to earn $60,000+ per year working only 5 days a week!
You will always have you weekends off!
What will you bring?
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence with clean Drivers Abstract;
- Minimum 5 years driving experience, commercial truck driving experience is considered an asset;
- Safety-conscious approach and strong work ethic;
- Punctual, reliable, and able independently;
- Excellent customer service skills.
What we Offer:
- Staying active throughout the day;
- In good physical condition, ability to continuously lift up to 40 lbs;
- Paid on-the-job training as a Residential Curbside Collection Driver;
- The Company will pay for upgrading your license with an air Brakes endorsement;
- Stability, full time, steady hours and consistent year-round work in an essential service industry.
- Working locally in North Vancouver area.
- Home every night – Weekends off!
- Further advancement opportunities.
Please apply on-line with your resume and current drivers abstract (a current dated drivers abstract must be included with your application in order to be considered
Emterra Environmental is in partnership with Three S Environmental. Any applicants who apply for this position and are deemed successful will be hired to Three S Environmental Ltd.