Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Who You Are
You have a positive attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision care, LTD, life)
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount programs
- Yearly boot allowance
- Responsible for loading tires onto the assembly line
- Observe safe work practices;
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record;
- Ensure PPE equipment is utilized;
- Must be able to perform repetitive / physical tasks for extended periods of time and lift items of up to 50lbs repetitively;
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate, understand and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals and safety training;
- Ability to work well with little supervision and take direction from manager
- Punctual, reliable, team player.