Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation and time off
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
- Diagnose and complete all repairs safely and within company policy and manufacturer specifications
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and electrical systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Maintain proper maintenance reports and/or work orders
- Communicate regularly with managers regarding repair status and concerns
- Work as part of a team to support the daily needs of the operation
- Provide guidance and instruction to junior maintenance personnel
- Suggest positive changes to processes or procedures to enhance operational efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 310T Mechanic License
- Must have a valid ‘G’ driver’s license/ Asset: Valid DZ license
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in Waste industry or similar industry
- Demonstrated experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Basic proficiency with use of computers
- Asset: Previous work experience in working with online preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to stand/lift 40lbs/carrying/bending/twisting for periods at a time/repeatedly
- Effective communication skills (both written & verbal)