Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation and time off
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
- Perform preventative maintenance, repair and fabrication work;
- Work safely and in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act, its Regulations and all other applicable legislation;
- Be knowledgeable and practice safe procedures with respect to LOTO, fall arrest, hot work permits and confined space;
- Be aware and alert of all plant moving equipment, belts, bearings, conveyors and take preventative measures to minimize plant downtime;
- Perform different jobs as assigned by supervisor.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or Millwright;
- Must have excellent welding and fabrication skills;
- Technical expertise with hydraulics, pumps, motors, conveyors, shaft alignment, pulleys, belts and bearings and the ability to troubleshoot/diagnose failures of same;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.