6 MONTH CONTRACT
(North Vancouver, BC)
Emterra Environmental will be implementing a new recycling program in North Vancouver. This position will play a key role to plan, prepare and execute this exciting new waste reduction program to residents across North Vancouver. The newly created position
of Implementation Coordinator
will work with Emterra’s senior management and span a range of responsibilities, including resident education, fleet operations, software implementation, and asset utilization.
This is a full-time 6–month contract that could potentially be extended.
This position offers car/fuel allowance and will have a work-from-home option.
What do we offer?
What will you do?
- A rewarding career in a Company with a mission to create environmentally sustainable communities;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- As part of a small team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your success in this role; and
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change.
What will you bring?
- Will perform site visits at service locations to gather operational data;
- Liaise with clients by phone or in-person as needed to communicate new recycling program information;
- Input data and set-up routing software with customer information;
- Liaise with vendors to ensure supplies and equipment availability for program implementation;
- Review and enhance training documentation for new program;
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal procedures;
- Create digital and hard copy route maps utilizing Geographic Information System (GIS), Excel or other data sources;
- Other duties as required.
- Strong computer skills and advanced understanding of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel;
- Strong customer service knowledge & background;
- Experience in a technical position or work experience in a customer-facing role, solid waste/recycling industry or the transportation industry is considered an asset;
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM), routing or dispatching software is an asset;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Very organized, with excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Ability and desire to think outside of the box;
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Flexible, able to deal with change;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress Management skills
- Team Work
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Attending sites in North Vancouver region
- Travel in vehicle
- Manual dexterity required to use personal computer and peripherals
No agencies. No phone calls please. Emterra thanks all applicants for their interest however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Emterra Group is a leader in providing integrated recycling resource management and waste disposal solutions to the industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) sectors and municipalities throughout Canada. Our view of waste management means maximizing recycling and waste diversion. Whether you see it as garbage, waste, trash, rubbish or junk, we see waste another way – as a resource to be collected and recycled into new, usable products. From tire recycling to liquid waste – we turn waste into resources.
Emterra Group is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with legislation and Human Rights in all provinces. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources in any of the following ways: send an email to email@example.com; by phone 905-336-9084, Extension 1103 or by mail to 1122 Pioneer Road, Burlington, ON L7M 1K4.