Are you looking to earn some extra money for Christmas? Love working within a team, creating memorable experiences for your community? This could be the place for you!
Emterra Environmental Company requires Temporary/Seasonal Cleaning
help for Christmas Market
at Vancouver, BC during November and December. This position is for Temporary help during the holiday season.
Job Types: Full-time, 40 hour average weekly
Job Class: Temporary/Seasonal
Start date: November 20th
to December 23rd
Shift Hours: Tuesday to Thursday (12.30 pm to 10.30 pm); Friday to Monday (12.30 pm to 10.30 pm)
Location: Christmas Market, Jack Poole Plaza 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
JOB OVERVIEW: You will be responsible for making sure Vancouver Christmas Market is clean, presentable, and inviting at all times. Some of the duties and responsibilities include maintaining Christmas market areas, washrooms, mopping, sweeping, and wiping down glass and other surfaces. We will provide all required training.
Requirements and Experience:
- Enjoys creating a clean environment and displays consistency
- 1 years’ previous experience whether in the cleaning industry or maintaining own household
- Detail oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Displays initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Working outdoors events (Cold and possibly wet)
- Works well independently and follows procedures
- High expectations for cleanliness
- Trustworthy and proven reliability
- Physical ability to do repetitive motions, stand/Walk for long periods(10 hours shifts) of time, bend, stoop, push, pull, lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
We are looking forward to meeting you!