Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- MONDAY-THURSDAY WORK WEEK – LONG WEEKEND EVERY WEEK
- Competitive wage plus health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Local runs, home every night
- Nights and weekends off
- Employee discount programs
- Paid vacation and time off
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
- Operate waste collection/recycling vehicle.
- Load curbside materials into the truck.
- Provide excellent customer service in accordance with company policies
- Ensure assigned routes are successfully completed in a timely and safe manner
- Conduct pre and post trip inspections and complete DVIRs
- Valid Ontario DZ driver’s licence.
- Minimum one year experience driving with DZ licence OR an AZ graduate from an accredited driving school.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to successfully pass a background check consisting on a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, license verification and employment confirmation.