Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- Competitive wage plus health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Vehicle allowance and fuel card
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation and time off
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
- Ensure maintenance and preventative maintenance goals are met ensuring that safe and reliable vehicles are available each day to meet operational requirements;
- Maximize fleet up time to allow the operation to fulfill its municipal collection contractual requirements on a daily basis;
- Ensure accurate Preventative Maintenance scheduling and follow up is done, provide breakdown and vehicle status updates;
- Track downtime for all equipment;
- Assist with trouble shooting and solving of mechanical problems;
- Hands-on day to day active management and a strong presence in the yard overseeing technicians and third party service providers;
- Schedule repairs and manage parts;
- Develop contract specifications for several fleet and equipment related parts and services;
- Manage and review all warranty claims;
- Manage maintenance files to ensure MTO compliance;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a truck fleet management role;
- Experience with waste removal equipment;
- 310T, 310J or Millwright licence is considered an asset;
- Valid DZ license is considered an asset;
- A proven track record and experience in diagnostics and repair of truck hydraulic systems;