If you are an experienced, energetic and customer-focused administrative professional, interested in joining a dynamic family-owned entrepreneurial organization where you can make a difference, then look no further! We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for this industry and who strives for excellence as our business continues to grow.
What will you do?
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support;
- Respond to telephone, in person and electronic enquiries, and forward to appropriate person;
- Provide general information to clients and the public;
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing;
- Process mail, both manually and electronically as required;
- Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail;
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required;
- Process incoming and outgoing courier packages;
- Ensure copier, fax and printers have sufficient paper;
- Maintain neat appearance of reception and meeting areas;
- Service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs;
- Provide administrative support to assist Executive Assistant and managers as required;
- Assist with research for special projects as required;
- Other general office duties as required.
What will you bring?
- Grade 12 or GED equivalency; job related post-secondary education considered an asset;
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience working in a related office/administrative role;
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel); excellent keyboarding skills;
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry preferred;
- A friendly personality combined with a “roll-up your sleeves and get it done attitude”.
What do we have to offer you?
- Base salary and a comprehensive Group Insurance Plan;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change.