Full time position available immediately.
Work is performed on a daily basis in a fast paced environment in all types of weather conditions. The transfer stations are open 363 days per year. Performs all general labour-type duties.
What will you do?
- Operate equipment (such as a skid steer, forklift or compactor) in a safe manner with adherence to customer and employee safety
- Provide on-site litter control in order to maintain a clean and welcoming environment.
- Assisting customers in the Residential Recycling Drop Off area and guiding them on what can and cannot be recycled.
- Traffic Control
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring?
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- A desire and comfort in working outside within a transfer station/recycling depot environment.
- No experience necessary
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes dental and pharma
- Opportunity for job advancement to higher paying positions
- Boot allowance after probationary period
- Paid training and development on equipment
If interested in this position please email your resume.
NOTE: All successful applicants are subject to a pre-employment screen as this is deemed a Safety Sensitive position by the Company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.07 /hour