Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group:
- Competitive wage plus health benefits (medical, dental, vision care, LTD, life)
- Employee discount programs
- Paid vacation and time off
- Training and Development opportunities supplemented with a Tuition Reimbursement Program;
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Major responsibility includes regular preventative maintenance on plant processing equipment;
- Perform repair and fabrication work as assigned by the Maintenance Manager;
- Participate in special projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager;
- Work safely and in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act, its Regulations and all other applicable legislation;
- Hours of work will include weekends and weekdays from 4:00 am to 12:30 pm as well as emergency on call.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or Millwright;
- Formal training or certification to operate power tools, shop equipment, cutting equipment and standard hand tools
- Must have excellent welding and fabrication skills;
- Technical expertise with hydraulics, pumps, motors, conveyors, shaft alignment, pulleys, belts and bearings and the ability to troubleshoot/diagnose failures of same;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As per company policy, this position is designated as Safety Sensitive.