Canadian Liquids Processors Ltd. a division of Emterra Environmental is a multifaceted recycling/manufacturing company operating out of Hamilton Ontario. We are currently searching for two Alcohol Recovery Operators to join our team.
What will you do?
- Safe commodity receiving, handling, testing and storage;
- Safe materials and substances receiving, handling, testing and storage;
- Ethanol production;
- Wastewater treatment;
- Spill control and prevention;
- Safe liquid tanker truck loading and unloading;
- Monitor and maintain a variety of systems and equipment, including boilers and cooling towers;
- Data entry and other clerical duties;
What will you bring?
What do we have to offer you?
- 3-5 years experience in Process Operation with DCS control in a liquid;
- Demonstrated mechanical ability (Demonstrated by past performance and certification in Power engineering, HVAC, Electrical, Maintenance [E.g. Mechanic, Millwright]) preferred;
- Familiarity with pumps, boilers and peripheral equipment and pumping theory and dynamics;
- Demonstrated numerical accuracy;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office);
- Safety consciousness;
- Physical ability to lift and handle heavy objects;
- Willingness to work shifts (continental); and
- Basic understanding of chemistry.
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive Group Insurance Plan;
- As part of a team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your professional success;
- Training and development opportunities supplemented with a Tuition Reimbursement Program;
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change.