Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Who You Are
You have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our residential customers. You always bring your “A” game by being your best and by operating with integrity.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation and time off
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
- Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas;
- Pull contaminants from sorting line;
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record;
- Ensure PPE equipment is utilized;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform repetitive / physical tasks for extended periods of time and lift items of up to 20lb
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate, understand and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals and safety training;
- Must be able to work in all weather elements;
- Must be able to work overtime as required.