If you are a skilled, energetic and reliable professional, interested in joining a dynamic family-owned entrepreneurial organization where you can make a difference, then look no further! We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for this industry and who strives for excellence as our business continues to grow.
What will you do?
What will you bring?
- Perform preventative and scheduled inspections, and related repairs on truck bodies and attachments;
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- Coordinate with Lead Hand for efficient installations
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Hydraulics experience is an asset;
- Use of tools & equipment as it relates to the job– hydraulic hoists, jacks, hand tools;
- Assist with shop inventory – inventory, order as requested, organization;
- Complete all maintenance reports, work orders and other daily administration as required;
- Maintain a clean & organized shop/equipment work area;
- Follow PPE policy and procedure according to site specific;
- Perform general vehicle repairs on electrical and/or pneumatic systems;
- Attend company-sponsored training, as required;
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
What do we have to offer you?
- Own tools (minimum start-up tool set);
- 3-5 yrs MIG Stick and TIG welding experience;
- Experience with heavy equipment, small engines or related field experience;
- Experience operating tools effectively;
- Ability to stand/lift 60lbs/carrying/bending/twisting for periods at a time/repeatedly/heights will be required;
- Valid G license is required & clean drivers abstract;
- Safety conscious work habits;
- Ability to work well with little supervision and take direction from manager;
- Effective communication skills (both written & verbal);
- Must be able to work days or afternoons;
- Accountable, dependable and strong integrity.
- Wage rate: Competitive
- 100% covered Group Insurance Plan for medical and dental;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change;
- Uniforms provided plus annual boot allowance;
- Safe, cooperative work environment.