Emterra Group is a leader in providing integrated recycling resource management and waste disposal solutions to the industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) sectors and municipalities throughout Canada. Our view of waste management means maximizing recycling and waste diversion. Whether you see it as garbage, waste, trash, rubbish or junk, we see waste another way – as a resource to be collected and recycled into new, usable products. From tire recycling to liquid waste – we turn waste into resources.
What will you do?
What will you bring?
- Provide organized and efficient administrative support;
- Responsible for Accounts Payable activities;
- Scale inbound and outbound trucks using Scale Manager software;
- Schedule appointments for all inbound and outbound loads;
- Collect, track, and analyze data information/data using Excel and other programs;
- Maintain all monitoring and daily reporting with proper closing out procedures;
- General office duties including purchase orders, mailing invoices, statements, filing and other duties as required.
What do we have to offer you?
- Grade 12 or GED equivalency; job related post-secondary education considered an asset;
- 2 years previous experience in accounting, payroll and administration;
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- A friendly personality combined with a “roll-up your sleeves and get it done attitude”!
- Attractive base salary along with Group Insurance Plan;
- A rewarding career in a Company with a mission to create environmentally sustainable communities;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- As part of a small team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your success in this role;
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change.