If you are an experienced, energetic and customer focused administrative professional, interested in joining a dynamic family-owned entrepreneurial organization where you can make a difference, then look no further! We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for this industry and who strives for excellence as our business continues to grow.
What will you do?
What will you bring?
- Scale inbound and outbound trucks using Scale Manager software;
- Ensure trucks are loaded to legal road weights in Canada and the USA and weights are optimized;
- Create paperwork for bookings and orders, such as Customs invoice, load forms and other documents as required;
- Schedule appointments for all inbound and outbound loads;
- Data entry and update of daily, weekly and monthly reports and data where required;
- Issue and track Bill of Ladings for dumping of roll-off bins internally and externally;
- Renaming and uploading of pictures and video’s daily;
- Entering manual scale tickets; Schedule the auditing of recyclable materials;
- Ship audited material and create scale tickets accordingly;
- Customer Service and general reception duties;
- Ordering of Safety and Office Supplies;
- Co-ordinate the docking of trucks and the flow of traffic within the facility and on the surrounding roads;
- General scale duties as determined by Scale Manager;
- Assist Scale and Plant Manager with other duties as assigned;
What do we have to offer you?
- Grade 12 or GED equivalency; job related post-secondary education considered an asset;
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel); working knowledge of a scale system considered an asset;
- An aptitude for numbers and sharp attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Self driven and energetic;
- Ability to multi-task duties and shift priorities as necessary;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- A desire and comfort in working within a manufacturing/plant facility;
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry strongly preferred;
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive Group Insurance Plan;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- As part of a small team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your success in this role;
- Training & Development opportunities supplemented with a Tuition Reimbursement Program;
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change;