If you are an experienced, energetic and customer focused sales professional interested in joining a dynamic family-owned entrepreneurial organization where you can make a difference, then look no further! We are a small close-knit team looking for an individual who shares our passion for excellence and growth. You are an expert at building relationships that transform into new business opportunities and you have solid organizational skills that ensure the retention of existing customers within your assigned market area.
What will you do?
What will you bring?
- Manage assigned territory to ensure new business growth and retention goals are met
- Develop outstanding relationships, identify customer needs and develop strategic solutions for both existing customers and new prospects
- Effectively manage both prospects and existing customer base
- Meet monthly sales and growth targets
- Develop a sound knowledge of all corporate capabilities in order to effectively sell full suite of services
- Identify new market opportunities to enhance market area profitability
- Develop market sales reports as required
- Collaborate with regional sales team to develop key customer relationships and strategies for regional sales
Note: Frequent travel to prospects, clients and operating locations.
What do we have to offer you?
- Undergraduate degree/diploma considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience
- Knowledge of professional selling and the ability to handle difficult, competitive selling situations
- Ability to assess accounts and provide viable cost effective solutions for clients
- Strong computer skills; previous experience with CRM’s an asset
- Exceptional negotiation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with various levels of management
- Base salary, comprehensive commission structure along with Group Insurance Plan
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth
- As part of a small Sales team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your success in this role
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change
No agencies. No phone calls please. Emterra thanks all applicants for their interest however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Emterra Group is a leader in providing integrated recycling resource management and waste disposal solutions to the industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) sectors and municipalities throughout Canada. Our view of waste management means maximizing recycling and waste diversion. Whether you see it as garbage, waste, trash, rubbish or junk, we see waste another way – as a resource to be collected and recycled into new, usable products. From tire recycling to liquid waste – we turn waste into resources.
Emterra Group is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with legislation and Human Rights in all provinces. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources in any of the following ways: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone 905-336-9084, Extension 1103 or by mail to 1122 Pioneer Road, Burlington, ON L7M 1K4.